The OP Department of MIA offers facilities for consultation across all specialties. Our in-depth diagnosis and treatment protocols ensure complete and satisfactory solutions that resolve your health conditions with the powerful combination of traditional medicine and modern technology.
Our holistic approach of treating body and mind to correct every health condition at its core source rather than just focusing on symptoms ensure that our patients are completely healed and that they also adopt a healthy lifestyle. The Ayurveda treatment principles that we follow at MIA aim at delivering all the benefits of the age-old tradition of Ayurveda combined with the benefits delivered by modern technology.
Our focused treatments cover every health condition, acute or chronic, from cervical spondylitis and osteoarthritis to neuromuscular diseases and respiratory infections.
The IP Department at MIA is a full-fledged facility focused on enabling a calm and recovery-focused stay with the following state-of-the-art features:
- Well-equipped Panchakarma theatres that offer varied forms of specialized treatments
- Comfortable rooms (single, AC- deluxe, super deluxe, and suite), wards, and cottages complete with all the essential and personalized facilities for a comfortable and restful stay during the treatment period
- A clean and health-focused canteen that offers round-the-clock services
- A food court that offers a wide variety of wholesome vegetarian food, maintaining the highest standards of hygiene, food quality, taste, and health
- An Indian Overseas Bank branch with ATM facility is available in the hospital campus
- A departmental store, a snack parlour, plenty of open space for walking and relaxing and green ambience for quick recovery and a calm mind